About DDP BOOK DDP DDP's Video Blog YRG Warriors Gallery Testimonials

Monday, July 12, 2010

What happens when you set Goals!

Hey Guys this is one of my young YRG Warriors who set a Goal to stay in Black Crowe for 60 seconds... I wanted to put this blog up because I'm very impressed what this young man set out to do and achieve by setting this goal... I feel I must also tell you the first time I saw someone do this particular position I thought to myself ... Wow how is this guy doing this... I actually thought for a moment... Man I'll never be able to do that one... Ha! Of course I did master it though hard work and today it is part of my practice but Trust me it is still challenging:)
Here's Brett W's version.


After I saw this on video on my www.TeamYRG.com site it Inspired me to show Brett where could that Black Crow position could go with with a lot more Hard Work... I thought some of you might find this interesting and maybe even a little inspirational:)

YRG 4 LIFE
DDP

No comments:

ShareThis