About DDP BOOK DDP DDP's Video Blog YRG Warriors Gallery Testimonials

Sunday, May 22, 2011

This my Tribute to Randy "Macho MAN" Savage" on DDP Tv now!

This my Tribute to Randy "Macho MAN" Savage"



Randy Macho Man Savage vs DDP Highlights
Randy "Macho Man" Savage and me DDP ... If you want to hear all the behind the scenes from our feud keep on watching...



This is exactly how I produced my original weekly Wrasslin Wednesdays and first Episode of The Savage Page Feud!



The NWO Angle that led to DDP vs Savage




Here comes the Revenge of Hall and Nash... Savage



DDP blog about what's to come... Savage


This UNCENSORED where Macho and Liz shot the Angle 
on Kimberly and myself.




This is My comeback at Savage and Liz...This is Without Question my FAVORITE interview EVER! I just Got GOOSE BUMPS WATCHING IT! And so will you!



This is an Awesome compilation of on interviews to build our FEUD... At some point in Club La Vila ... I just kept Going and didn't miss a beat... This interview has a real HOT finish!


This is a Highlight reel DDP vs Savage at Spring Stampede


DDP Blog Behind the scenes of Savage vs DDPage



This is an awesome edited compilation of interviews following Spring Stampede



One of Randy's Famous NWO interviews on DDP


This is another one of my Favorite interviews and segments ...
This where I GO OFF in Charlotte N.C, with The bent up Crutch... Watch the CROWD GO F'n CRAZY and especially watch a piece of the crutch fly off and actually hit the middle rope when I hit Virgil... Thank YOU GOD!



The Welts from the whipping from the Hulkster...
Thank You Hulk may I have another ... Ha!



DDP blog "Behind the Scenes" Savage PAGE 2




Savage PAGE 2 promo video



GREAT AMERICAN BASH HIGHLIGHTS! SAVAGE PAGE



Savage landed on my Face! I look like Alvin the chipmunk!






































One of the most Exciting moments in Nitro history La Parka vs Macho MAN!



Halloween Havoc Highlights



The END of the Feud of FEUDS My Favorite FEUD Ever...
Randy "Macho Man" Savage You will be missed but You'll never be forgotten... Love you brother ... DDP



I would like THANK
Robert
Dylan
Giorgio
Aaron
and all the others who have kickass youtube videos to DDP and
Randy "Macho MAN"Savage
YRG4LIFE
DDP

13 comments:

David L said...

Absolutely epic post and one of THE greatest feuds ever. R.I.P. Macho Man Randy Savage, an absolute legend in every sense of the word. Fitting tribute to one of the absolute greatest performers of all time. Thank you for posting this, will be sure to RT it on twitter so that hopefully some younger wrestling fans who didn't have the pleasure of witnessing this at the time will give it a looksee and be enlightened. Will be working through this over the course of the next couple hours to re-live all the memories! Thanks again, love ya DDP! BANG!!!

Stacey Morris said...

What a wonderful tribute to a mentor and friend. And how great that you told him what he meant to you (& that you took the risk to go there and be 'corny') No regrets on that one now. My condolences D-Man...

Trey Dawg said...

Still one of the best feuds and why? it was based on real life. Others have tried this formula and failed and gone on way to long but the length of this feud didn't matter we were all wrapped up in it and wanting more. I'll be the first to admit I was proud to wear my DDP T-shirts during this feud!

Rest in Peace Macho Man And Thank you DDP for giving us so many memories!

[YRG] Sparky said...

Great tribute to Macho, Dallas. Taking the time to say thanks in the moment goes a long way. RIP, Randy.

Matt said...

That was awesome DDP. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

This is wat real wrestling was and how I wish it could be 2day. DDP I Enoyed watchin u n WCW n wish WWE wld have used u btr u were really a tru commodity n u still r 2day. Thanks for everything n sharing this grt stuff btween u n Randy Savage.

Unknown said...

Hopeu do sumthn like this writing stuff about how everythng came2b wen u entered wwe n ur part w the invasion n the feud u had w undertaker...I think every1 exploded2 c u were saras stalker that was huge.

MarkyB said...

Man, this really takes me back. I miss wrestling when it was that good. The DDP / Macho feud was epic. Thanks for a good night of memories with these videos DDP. Randy was a hell of a wrestler and it definitely sucks that he is gone now. I hope he gets into the Hall of Fame. Also, good luck on your endeavors DDP.

Mark

Kenny said...

Great tribute, brother. It's really a trip back down memory lane. Thanks for doing this.

Ben Nagy said...

DDP --

Thank you for the tribute to Mach. The feud worked not just because both of you were intense performers, but because you were both class acts. Him for putting you over and you for thanking him for the feud. The wrestling world's lost a great one...

Macho Fan said...

Very few people take time to give others their flowers while they can still smell them, DDP. That was a helluva gesture on your part. Think we can all learn something from that.

The world lost one of the best who ever did it. I was looking back at some of his old matches, and Macho was just dynamite. How many heavyweights do you see today doing the stuff Macho did. He was deadly jumping over the ropes, off the top ropes, in ring, outside, he could get you from anywhere. He was a heavy who moved like a cruiserweight. And make it (and you) look damnnn good doing it.

We're gonna miss you, Macho.

mdwallstreet said...

RIP Macho Man
I posted almost something similar to this comment on youtube, but i'll post it again here, in all honesty my two favourite wrestlers are MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE and DIAMOND DALLAS PAGE. I'm 23 and when I was 9 or 10 I asked for the Macho Man and DDP WCW talking wrestling buddies for Christmas. After Randy died I put the batteries back into my Macho Man talking buddie and brought him back to life so he could talk one more time.
Also, another interesting story, which is true belive it or not, I have two big framed pictures hanging in my basement, they are both autographed, one is Randy Savage and Miss Elizabeth (autographed by both) and one is of Hulk Hogan (Autographed) it was about a week before Randy died that I was in desperate need of money (We've all been through hard times) and I STILL LOVE wrestling and always have, and even though Mach is one of my favourite wrestlers, I almost had no choice in bringing the autographed photos of Randy and Hogan to a pawn shop to sell them. Fortunatlly they wouldnt take them (they said only a die hard wrestling fan would buy them, like me) one week later almost exactly Randy died. I still had the picture, and I still have it, and I will never get rid of it, and would have regretted selling if I did (Remember I was going through rough times and had no job at the time) and just for kicks I brought it back the day after he died, and said "remember this? would you guys buy it now?" and they did, they wanted to give me money for it, but I kept it.
lol sorry for long read,
but THANKS DDP for the memories!

Henry May said...

Great series of videos, DDP. Great tribute to the Macho Man too. He was certainly one of a kind and a top superstar in the world of wrestling.

ShareThis