About DDP BOOK DDP DDP's Video Blog YRG Warriors Gallery Testimonials

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wrasslin Wednesdays IS LIVE the END of the Savage DDPage Feud... Ok so it's not the end... but it is for now:)

This picture here was taken at FCW with Dusty Rhodes "The American Dream"... I can honestly say that I would have never have been able to live my Dream without the Dream... in other words there is NO DDP without Dusty Rhodes giving me my break... I was fortunate it enough yesterday to get to see and spend some special quality time with my friend and Mentor while I was touring the Tampa Florida radio market. I wanna Thank Joe Gomez for making my trip to Tampa so IMPACTFUL!


LET THE DDP RANT BEGIN!



Different take on the Build up to Halloween Havoc

It really blows my mind the work some of these guys I have never met put in these DDP Tribute videos... This is my way of Honoring them and showing them how much it means to me by putting up on mywww.DaRealDDP.com video blog... I came upon this video of the Savage Page Feud of the Year 1997 by accident... I thought it was a different take on what we've seen Dylan and Aaron do so far ... the part that really intrigued me the most was at the end of the video he wrote something thing like this was only the beginning... Ha! so I'll be watching:)


Halloween Havoc 1997

SEE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
YRG 4 LIFE
DDP
DDP

No comments:

ShareThis