About DDP BOOK DDP DDP's Video Blog YRG Warriors Gallery Testimonials

Monday, February 1, 2010

Dan "The Beast" Severn Testimony To YRG




LOS ANGELES AUTOGRAPH SIGNING FOR WRESTLE REUNION, THIS SATURDAY 

This Saturday, I will be doing an autograph signing at the LAX Hilton in Los Angeles from Noon til 3pm. For full details go to www.wrestlereunion.com. Other appearances are being made by: Road Warrior Animal, Larry Zbyszko, Bruno Sammartino, Koko B. Ware, Bret Hart, Ron Simmons, Jimmy Hart, Chavo Guerrero Sr., Daffney from TNA and more.

Also, Diamond Dallas Page is scheduled to be there, if you have not met him yet... get out there and do so. He has a great Yoga Training DVD called the YRG Fitness System that I began implementing into my normal training routine. I kid you not, this program has began to truly help this 51 year old guy out. Let's me maneuver like I did 20 years ago, so I can appropriately position myself to submit my opponents much easier... and quicker, which is always a bonus. Go towww.diamonddallaspage.com for details on that DVD, and check that out!

No comments:

ShareThis