About DDP BOOK DDP DDP's Video Blog YRG Warriors Gallery Testimonials

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wrasslin Wednesday Rewind #9 DDP win the 13 million and 3 kick ass Videos!

This week I talk about the feud with Dave EVAD Sullivan ... about the FUN Video's we did after I Won the 13 millions dollars ... Just go with me here... Ha! I talk about how the angle ended up with me working with Johnny B Badd and lost it all plus my brand new kickass T-shirts... and of course where I'm headed this week and the weeks to come.
DDP


Eric Bischoff was classic here kicking off the DDP Rich MAN angle... all these were a lot of FUN

I love Fast Cars and what a Great attitude I had on this day... HA!
This is our Redneck Rodeo Drive... I love the ending to this video... funny funny shit!

No comments:

ShareThis