About DDP BOOK DDP DDP's Video Blog YRG Warriors Gallery Testimonials

Sunday, January 8, 2012

71 year old MAN Kicks DDP's ASS!


This video is from 2007 when we filmed the original old school YRG workouts (DDPYOGA)... This particular push-up contest was at the end of the four day shoot...  I had been working out shooting the videos 10 to 12 hours a day (after having surgery the week before) when it was brought to my attention at 71-year-old Ted Evans wanted to challenge me to attend second DDPYOGA push-up... And even though I was exhausted I thought to myself it would great if Ted could do at least one of the 10 second push-ups so I decided to Film it and what happened blew my mind... Now watch this 71 almost 72 year old Warrior almost kick my ass... HA! Ok He Kicked my ASS! Crazzzy what's POSSIBLE with DDPYOGA at any level:)
DDP



No comments:

ShareThis